Short-term green travel insurance for individuals and families
Designed for the environmentally conscious international traveler that is serious about Sustainable and Responsible Tourism, and the plan includes eco-friendly benefits.
- Short-term travel medical insurance
- Coverage for individuals
- Two plan designs: one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Maximum Limits from $50,000 to $2,000,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Available in daily and monthly rates
- Renewable up to 24 months if one month is initially purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
- Donations made to offset carbon footprint
- Benefit for donations to environment organization
- Eco Sports Rider
- Paperless product
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at anytime
Who the plan is designed for:
- Environmentally conscious travelers
- Green organizations
- Individuals and families
While the medical security of you and your family is of the utmost importance when you travel, the impact of your travels on the Earth is of equal concern. IMG has developed two Patriot Green Travel Medical Insurance plans to help ease your worries. The two plans offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day, all while helping offset your carbon footprint. Patriot Green International provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S., while Patriot Green America provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country. Both plans are only available online for a minimum of five days up to a maximum of two years, in accordance with the terms of the Certificate of Insurance.
Additionally, you can choose from an extensive range of deductibles and plan maximums, you have access to more than 17,000 providers through our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) when seeking treatment outside the U.S. and you can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization (PPO).