Even the smallest disruption can be an emergency when you are abroad. You may lose your prescription medication and need a replacement, or maybe you are a victim of a “pick pocket” and your passport is stolen and you need assistance replacing it. IMG offers a complete arrangement of emergency travel assistance services so you can spend more time enjoying your international experience and spend less time worrying about your medical security.
- Emergency Travel Arrangements - In the event you must return home or discontinue your trip as a result of an interruption in travel due to an illness of your spouse, child, parent, in-law, or grandparent, IMG will help you make the appropriate travel arrangements. You are responsible for the cost of the travel tickets.
- Lost Passport/Travel Documents Assistance - IMG will help you report, retrieve or replace lost or stolen travel documents, such as your passport, credit cards and airline tickets.
- Lost Luggage Assistance - IMG will assist you in communicating with the commercial carrier for the return of your lost luggage.
- Embassy or Consulate Referral - IMG will inform you of the location and contact telephone numbers for the nearest embassy or consulate, no matter where you are.
- Emergency Message Relay - IMG will receive or transmit emergency messages between you, your family and your employer.
- Emergency Prescription Replacement - IMG will assist with the replacement of lost or damaged prescription medication. You are responsible for the cost of the actual medication and shipping costs (if any).
- Medical Referral - If urgent medical advice or care is needed, IMG is prepared to refer you to the nearest appropriate care facility or provide a listing of available medical care to you. IMG will also help with obtaining an appointment with the medical care provider you have chosen.
- 24-Hour Medical Monitoring - If you are hospitalized, IMG will provide medical professionals to communicate with your treating doctor(s) and help monitor your condition. IMG will also communicate with your family doctor as you direct.
- Emergency Cash Transfer - IMG will help you transfer funds up to US$500, in the event of a medical or travel emergency.
- Legal Referrals - IMG will provide you with a referral to the nearest attorney.
- Emergency Translations - IMG will provide you with personal, emergency telephone translation services and referral to a local interpreter service should you require language assistance.
Note: these services are not valid after coverage termination and may be withdrawn at any time. Services offer assistance and referral only. Individuals are responsible for the cost of any actual medical, legal, transportation, cash advance, or other services or goods received.