Conditions of Coverage
- Coverage and benefits are subject to the deductible and coinsurance, and all terms of the Certificate of Insurance and Master Policy.
- Coverage under this plan is secondary to any other coverage.
- Coverage and benefits are for medically necessary, usual, reasonable and customary charges only.
- Charges must be administered or ordered by a physician.
- Charges must be incurred during the Period of Coverage or the Benefit Period.
- Claims must be presented to IMG for payment within ninety (90) days from the date the claim was incurred.
The following conditions apply to all persons applying for and/or enrolling in Patriot Adventure.
- For coverage while participating in any of the covered adventure sports activities, you must be medically and physically fit to engage in such activity and hold the necessary qualifications as approved by the applicable Governing Body or Authority.
- Patriot Adventure is travel insurance for U.S. citizens traveling outside the United States and for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country.
Extension of Coverage
Patriot Adventure can be rewritten for succeeding or subsequent periods but is not renewable. New Deductible, Coinsurance, Eligibility, Conditions of Coverage and Pre-Existing Condition Exclusions apply to any succeeding or subsequent Period of Coverage. A new application must also be completed.
Your satisfaction is very important to IMG and the plan underwriter. If you are not pleased with this product for any reason, you may submit a written request, prior to your effective date, for cancellation and refund of your premium.