Optional Riders for Global Mission Medical Insurance
Under the Global plans, you may elect to purchase an optional rider at the time of application. The optional riders provide additional coverage for a minimal charge.
Global Term Life Insurance (Including AD&D)
While Global Mission Medical Insurance is designed to protect individuals and families from the high cost of medical expenses, Global Term Life InsuranceSM provides protection for families following a traumatic loss. Global Term Life Insurance also includes Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage at no additional cost. AD&D is paid in addition to any amount paid by Global Term Life Insurance and can double the amount of the benefit.
Those approved for Global Mission Medical Insurance and under age 70 are automatically eligible for Global Term Life Insurance at the time of application. Global Term Life Insurance is an optional program purchased in units. The number of units applicants may purchase is based upon their age at the time of application and each subsequent renewal. Applicants from age 31 days through 18 years and from 65 through age 69 are eligible for one unit of coverage. Applicants from age 19 through age 64 are eligible for two units of coverage.
|Global Term Life Insurance |
|Age ||Principal Sum |
|31 days - 18 ||$5,000 |
|19-29 ||$75,000 |
|30-39 ||$50,000 |
|40-44 ||$35,000 |
|45-49 ||$25,000 |
|50-54 ||$20,000 |
|55-59 ||$15,000 |
|60-64 ||$10,000 |
|65-69 ||$7,500 || |
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment |
Included with Global Term Life Insurance
|Accidental Loss of Life ||Principal Sum* |
|Accidental Loss of 2 Members** ||Principal Sum* |
|Accidental Loss of 1 Member** ||50% of Principal Sum* |
|*Benefit based on age at time of death. |
** "Member" means hand, foot or eye.
Global Daily Indemnity
Will pay the benefit amount directly to you for each required overnight stay in a hospital. The hospital stay must be eligible for coverage under your plan. Hospital stays related to maternity are not eligible.
|Age ||Principal Sum |
|31 days - 69 years |
(only available between these ages - up to two units)
|$100 per day |
Optional Maternity Rider
Available on Silver, Gold and Gold Plus plans only
- $50,000 lifetime maximum
- Maximum of $5,000 for normal delivery for each pregnancy - not subject to deductible or coinsurance
- Maximum of $7,500 for C-section delivery for each pregnancy - not subject to deductible or coinsurance
- Newborn covered for the first 31 days only without additional premium
- $200 child wellness benefit for the first 12 months
- Newborn care and congenital disorders maximum of $250,000 for the first 31 days
- Must be selected at time of initial purchase of plan
- Benefits available after 10 months of continuous coverage
- Eligible newborn children may be added without evidence of insurability as long as an application form is submitted within 31 days of birth
- Benefits will be reduced by 50% for births that occur in the 11th or 12th month of continuous coverage
* This Web page contains only a brief summary of current benefits, conditions, limitations and exclusions, and is subject to all the terms and conditions of the full Certificate of Insurance. The complete Certificate of Insurance with all terms, conditions and exclusions will be included in the fulfillment kit sent to approved applicants. These plans are amended, modified or replaced from time to time, and IMG reserves the right to issue the most current Certificate of Insurance for this insurance plan in the event this Web page, application, and/or brochure has expired, is modified, or is replaced with a newer version. Samples of current Certificate wordings are available upon request.