To help enhance your global experience, we provide you with an assortment of interactive services through a secure, user-friendly Web site. Service at your fingertips anytime, anywhere - that’s what MyIMGSM provides. MyIMG is our proprietary online service that allows you to access information and manage accounts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from anywhere in the world.
Our service centers are always available to help or handle emergencies 24 hours a day, but through MyIMG you have immediate access to a wealth of information about your account and can manage routine areas to help you save time when you may need it most. Quickly and easily locate providers, retrieve explanation of benefits, check the status of claims, request ID cards, obtain certificate documents, initiate precertification and more.
Locating a Provider
Whenever or wherever you travel within the U.S., it’s comforting to know that the extensive Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Network is there to serve you. The independent PPO includes hundreds of thousands of established, highly qualified physicians and hospitals, including some of the most well-recognized university medical centers and transplant facilities in the U.S. Of course, you have the freedom to choose any physician or health care facility you wish. However, choosing a provider in the PPO network can significantly reduce your out-of-pocket costs.
Additionally, if you are seeking treatment outside the U.S., we provide you access to our International Provider Access (IPA), a database that includes more than 17,000 highly qualified physicians and facilities that encompass a comprehensive array of specialties to handle any health care emergency. You can instantly access a list of providers and facilities within the PPO and IPA network online through MyIMG or the Client Resources page of IMGLOBAL. The directories allow you to search by physician or facility name, specialty, or location.
Search PPO Network
Search IPA Database
This is a discount savings program available to every certificate holder of this plan. This program allows card members to purchase prescriptions at one of over 35,000 participating pharmacies in the U.S. and receive the lower of 1) Universal Rx contract price or 2) the pharmacy regular retail price.
This discount program is not insurance coverage. It is purely a discount program to purchasers of this plan. Use of the discount card does not guarantee that prescribed medication is covered under the Certificate of Insurance.
View the Points of Care site and download your card here.
Global Concierge and Assistance Services
The Platinum plan option provides clients more than insurance protection. IMG’s Global Concierge and Assistance Services offer the knowledge and information they need to keep them healthy and safe. Below is a list of services handled by a dedicated service team that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, exclusively for our Platinum members.*
- Dedicated Service Line: An international toll-free number accessible worldwide 24/7.
- Dedicated Claims Team: Provides members with expedited claims processing.
- Bag Tracking: Assistance in locating lost checked baggage and arranging the delivery of it to you anywhere in the world.
- Drug Translation Services: 24/7 online access that provides country specific brand names of common prescription and over-the-counter medications.
- Embassy & Consulate Referrals: Provides the location and contact information of the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
- Emergency Cash Transfers: Assists in arranging and obtaining cash transfers anywhere in the world.
- Emergency Message Relay: Relay messages to your family, friends and co-workers, helping you maintain contact during an emergency.
- Emergency Travel Arrangements: Assists in making the appropriate travel arrangements in the event you must interrupt your travel and return home.
- Legal Referrals: Provides the contact information for an attorney located in your country of travel.
- Lost Passport/Travel Documents Assistance: Assists in reporting, retrieval or replacement of lost or stolen travel documents.
- Prescription Drug Replacement Assistance: Assists in the replacement and shipment of lost or damaged medication.
- Pre-Trip Health and Safety Advisories: 24/7 online access to information concerning current passport and visa requirements; information regarding inoculations and vaccinations; and up-to-date travel safety advisories.
- Security Updates and Country Profiles: 24/7 online access to the latest advisories and travel warnings.
* Global Concierge and Assistance Services are additional services offered under the Platinum plan option. They are not insurance benefits.