Short-term travel medical insurance for individuals, families and groups
Click the image above to download the PDF Brochure
Addresses the insurance needs of U.S. and non-U.S. citizens who need temporary medical insurance while traveling for business or pleasure anywhere outside of their home country.
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals, groups and dependents
- Two plan designs - one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Maximum Limits from $50,000 to $2,000,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Available in daily and monthly rates
- Renewable up to 24 months if one month or more are purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice
Who the plan is designed for:
- College students studying abroad
- Foreign au pairs and nannies
- Families sponsoring exchange students
- International vacationers
- Individual or group missionaries
- Relatives visiting from overseas
- Recently arrived immigrants
International travel can quickly turn into a frightening situation if you’re not prepared for a medical emergency. Most travelers assume they will be covered by their standard medical plan, but that isn’t the case. While traditional plans may offer adequate domestic coverage, they are not designed for international travel. Without even realizing it, you may be putting your health at risk.
Don’t let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. Travel with one of IMG’s two Patriot Travel Medical Insurance® plans so you can spend more time enjoying your international experience and less time worrying about medical coverage. Patriot International® provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S., with coverage for brief returns to the U.S. Patriot America® provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country. Both plans are available for individuals, families, and groups for a minimum of 5 days up to a maximum of two years, and offer a complete package of international benefits.