Annual multi-trip insurance plan for groups of travelers
Click the image above to download the PDF Brochure
Offers group coverage for five or more people who travel frequently outside their home country throughout the year.
- Short-term international travel medical insurance
- Coverage for groups that travel frequently, their spouses and/or children traveling for a period of one year
- Two plan designs - one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens
- Maximum Limit $1,000,000
- Individual deductible - $250 per covered illness
- Annual premium discounted from Patriot Multi-Trip individual plan
- Freedom to seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice
- Universal Rx pharamacy discount savings
- Multiple trip coverage throughout the year - choice of 30 days or 45 days in length
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Who the plan is designed for:
- Groups of people under 76 who are covered by an individual or group medical plan, and travel outside their home country frequently throughout the year.
Your group has enough to worry about when they travel. Don't let their medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two Patriot Multi-Trip Group plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. Patriot Multi-Trip Group International is a plan for U.S. citizens that provides coverage for a group of people taking multiple trips annually outside the U.S. Patriot Multi-Trip Group America is a plan for non-U.S. citizens that provides coverage for a group of people who take multiple trips annually outside their home country and/or country of citizenship. Both plans provide coverage for the group members, their spouses and/or children for a period of up to 12 months with renewability up to three years, in accordance with the terms of the Certificate of Insurance.
Additionally, the plans offer excellent benefits and services to meet your global needs. You have access to international, multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment. You also have access to more than 17,000 providers using our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) when seeking treatment outside the U.S. You can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.