Emergency medical evacuation coverage
Click the image above to download the PDF Brochure
Designed for those travelers who need to fill the gaps in their international medical insurance. It provides coverage for such benefits as emergency medical evacuation, repatriation, reunion and emergency assistance services.
- Political Evacuation coverage
- Emergency Evacuation coverage
- Emergency Reunion coverage
- Return of Mortal Remains coverage
- Returning Minor Children coverage
- Emergency Travel Assistance Services
Who the plan is designed for:
- Individuals and groups of two or more international travelers
- Individuals and families living or working abroad
- Individuals that maintain multiple countries of residence
What would you do if you or a member of your group needed to be evacuated to a qualified medical facility while traveling internationally? How would you deal with the language and currency barriers? Who do you call? Imagine trying to call your insurance company or plan administrator at 3:00 a.m. from a foreign country during a medical emergency. Will they be there when you need them the most? IMG developed Sky Rescue to provide you and your family Coverage Without Boundaries.
The plan may be purchased for three months, six months or 12 months and can be rewritten for succeeding or subsequent periods. New Deductible, Eligibility, Conditions of Coverage and Pre-Existing Condition Exclusions will apply, and a new application must also be completed.