Conditions of Coverage
- Coverage and benefits are subject to the deductible and coinsurance, and all terms of the Certificate of Insurance and Master Policy.
- Coverage under this plan is secondary to any other coverage.
- Coverage and benefits are for medically necessary, usual, reasonable and customary charges only.
- Charges must be administered or ordered by a physician.
- Charges must be incurred during the Period of Coverage or the Benefit Period.
- Claims must be presented to IMG for payment within ninety (90) days from the date the claim was incurred.
The following conditions apply to all persons applying for and/or enrolling in Sky Rescue.
- Sky Rescue is travel insurance for U.S. citizens under the age of 65 traveling outside the United States and for non-U.S. citizens under the age of 65 traveling outside their home country.
Extension of Coverage
The Sky Rescue plan can be rewritten for succeeding or subsequent periods once the initial Period of Coverage expires. New Deductible, Eligibility, Conditions of Coverage and Pre-Existing Condition Exclusions apply to any succeeding or subsequent Period of Coverage. a new application must also be completed.
Your satisfaction is very important to IMG and to the plan underwriter. If you are not pleased with this product for any reason, you may submit a written request prior to your effective date, for cancellation and refund of your premium.