Medical insurance for mission groups
Click the image above to download the PDF Brochure
Provides long-term, worldwide medical coverage for mission groups of two or more.
- Comprehensive, long-term employer-sponsored medical coverage
- Maximum limit of $1,000,000 (may be increased to $5,000,000)
- Coverage for groups
- Access to MyIMG
- Life, Dental and Emergency Medical Evacuation benefits
- Provides continuous coverage while overseas and back in the U.S. on furlough or deputation
- Direct billing to overseas providers
Who the plan is designed for:
- Mission sending organization of two or more international missionaries
- International Christian Schools
- Church sponsored missionaries
Overseas medical insurance for missionary groups requires provisions not met by many companies. MP+ International is designed specifically to provide comprehensive medical insurance to missionary groups by offering continuous coverage when overseas and back in the U.S. on furlough or deputation.
MP+ International provides a full range of benefits. Group members will be covered worldwide, 24 hours a day, including their country of citizenship under certain circumstances. Members have the freedom to choose any doctor or hospital for treatment.
Additionally, when group members are seeking treatment outside of the U.S., they have access to over 17,000 providers using our International Provider AccessSM (IPA). When seeking treatment in the U.S., they may receive care at top medical facilities across the country through the independent Preferred Provider Organization, which could significantly reduce out-of-pocket expenses.