Short-term international medical coverage for groups of five or more individuals and families
Click the image above to download the PDF Brochure
Provides coverage for groups of five or more U.S. citizens and/or non-U.S. nationals who need temporary medical insurance while traveling for business or pleasure anywhere outside their home country.
- Short-term travel medical insurance
- Coverage for groups
- Two plan designs - one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country
- Maximum Limits from $50,000 to $2,000,000
- Deductible options from $0 to $2,500
- Available in monthly and daily rates
- Renewable up to 24 months if one month is purchased
- Freedom to seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice
- Trip cancellation, travel delay and baggage delay benefits available
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- Discounted premium from the Patriot individual plan
- Single plan for entire group of travelers
- Optional Chaperone Rider benefit
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Who the plan is designed for:
- Groups of five or more travelers
- Student groups
Your group has enough to worry about when they travel. Don't let their medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two Patriot Group Travel Medical Insurance plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. Patriot International Group provides coverage for a group of U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S. with coverage for brief returns to the U.S., while Patriot America Group provides coverage for a group of non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country. Both plans are available for a minimum of five days up to a maximum of two years, in accordance with the terms of the Certificate of Insurance.
Additionally, the plans offer excellent benefits and services to meet your global travel needs. You have access to international, multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment. You can also choose from a wide range of deductibles, several Maximum Limits, and you have access to more than 17,000 providers through our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) when seeking treatment outside the U.S. You can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.