Conditions of Coverage
- The Period of Coverage is for one year from the effective date of the Certificate of Coverage.
- Coverage and benefits are subject to the applicable deductible, coninsurance and the other terms and conditions contained in the complete Certificate of Insurance and Master Policy.
- Coverage under the Patriot Multi-Trip Group plan is secondary to any other coverage or contractual benefits.
- Coverage and benefits are for medically necessary, usual, reasonable and customary charges only. Benefits under the plan are available only for injuries and illnesses for which treatment is first obtained during the first 30 days of the trip.
- Charges must be administered or ordered by a physician.
- Charges must be incurred during the Period of Coverage.
- Claims must be presented to IMG for payment within the Period of Coverage, or during the three months immediately following the Period of Coverage.
(U.S. citizens) As a member of the Sponsoring Organization, you, your spouse and children are eligible for Patriot Multi-Trip Group International while traveling outside the United States if they: 1) are under the age of 76, 2) must currently have a domestic health insurance policy (either individual or group) and maintain this domestic coverage the entire time while covered under Patriot Multi-Trip Group plan, and 3) travel outside the United States frequently throughout the year.
(Non-U.S. citizens) As a member of the Sponsoring Organization, you, your spouse and children are eligible for Patriot Multi-Trip Group America whille traveling outside your home country if they: 1) are under the age of 76, 2) must currently have a domestic health insurance policy (either individual or group) and maintain this domestic coverage the entire time while covered under Patriot Multi-Trip Group plan, and 3) travel outside your home country, and/or country of citizenship frequently throughout the year.
Renewal of Coverage
The Patriot Multi-Trip Group plans may be renewed (unless there is a break in coverage) in increments of 12 months up to a maximum total of thirty-six (36) continuous months. Any one Period of Coverage may not exceed 12 months. Please note: Renewal premium rates may differ from initial rates.
The group’s satisfaction is very important to IMG and the plan underwriter.
If the sponsoring organization or group is not pleased with
this product for any reason, a written request may be submitted, prior
to the effective date, for cancellation and refund of premium paid.
This invitation to inquire allows eligible applicants an opportunity to inquire further about the insurance offered and is limited to a brief description of any loss for which benefits may be payable. Benefits are offered as described in the insurance contract. Benefits are subject to all deductibles, coinsurance, provisions, terms, conditions, limitations, and exclusions in the insurance contract. The contract does contain a pre-existing condition exclusion and does not cover losses or expenses related to a pre-existing condition.