Description of Services - Platinum Plan Option
In addition to the services listed on the Description of Services page, the following are included under the Platinum plan option.
24 Hour Access to Health Care Professionals - As a Platinum Member, you can easily communicate with experienced health care professionals 24 hours a day, regardless of your location through MyIMG. You have access to a medical information service which allows you to consult with board-certified physicians, licensed psychologists, pharmacists, dentists, dieticians and fitness trainers to assist you with any routine health related questions you have.
The service is not meant to replace your family physician; instead it addresses your concerns in a convenient manner and provides you with support to make informed decisions. Health care professionals will quickly respond to your questions, refer you to specialists and get you the information you need – saving you time and possibly preventing unnecessary office visits.
Global Concierge and Assistance ServicesSM - Additionally, as a Platinum Member you have exclusive access to our Global Concierge and Assistance Services. More than insurance protection, these services offer the knowledge and information to keep you healthy and safe. Below is a list of services handled by a dedicated service team that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.*
- Dedicated Service Line - An international toll-free number accessible worldwide 24/7.
- Security Updates and Country Profiles - 24/7 online access to the latest advisories and travel warnings.
- Bag Tracking Assistance in locating lost checked baggage and arranging the delivery of it to you anywhere in the world.
- Pre-trip Health and Safety Advisories - 24/7 online access to information concerning current passport and visa requirements; information regarding inoculations and vaccinations; and up-to-date travel safety advisories.
- Embassy & Consulate Referral - Provides the location and contact information of the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
- Emergency Cash Transfers - Assists in arranging and obtaining cash transfers anywhere in the world.
- Emergency Message Relay - Relay messages to your family, friends and co-workers, helping you maintain contact during an emergency.
- Emergency Travel Arrangements - Assists in making the appropriate travel arrangements in the event you must interrupt your travel and return home.
- Legal Referrals - Provides the contact information for an attorney located in your country of travel.
- Lost Passport/Travel Documents Assistance - Assists in reporting, retrieval or replacement of lost or stolen travel documents.
- Dedicated Claims Team - Provides members with expedited claims processing.
- Prescription Drug Replacement Assistance - Assists in the replacement and shipment of lost or damaged medication.
- Drug Translation Service - 24/7 online access that provides country specific brand names of common prescription and over-the-counter medications.
* Global Concierge and Assistance Services are additional services offered. They are not insurance benefits