Service at your fingertips anytime, anywhere - that’s what MyIMG provides. MyIMG is our proprietary online service that allows you to access information and manage your IMG accounts, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from anywhere in the world. Our service centers in the U.S. and Europe are always available to help or handle emergencies 24 hours a day, but through MyIMG you have immediate access to a wealth of information about your account and can manage routine areas to help you save time when you may need it most. Some features include:
- Get explanation of benefits
Obtain certificate documents
Locate a provider
Recommend a provider/facility
Request or print ID cards
Locating a Provider
You may seek treatment with the hospital or doctor of your choice. When seeking treatment in the U.S., you have access to the Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO), which are separately organized networks of hundreds of thousands of established, highly qualified health care physicians and many well-recognized hospitals in the U.S. You can quickly search the network through MyIMG. Additionally, to help you locate health care providers outside the U.S., IMG provides its online International Provider AccessSM (IPA), a database of over
Search PPO Network
Search IPA Database
This is a discount savings program available to every insured of this plan. This program allows card holders to purchase prescriptions at one of over 35,000 participating pharmacies in the U.S. and receive the lower of
1) Universal Rx contract price or 2) the pharmacy regular retail price.
This discount program is not insurance. It is purely a discount program available to insureds in this plan. Use of the discount card does not guarantee that medication.
View the Points of Care site and download your card here.
Global Concierge and Assistance Services
The Platinum plan option provides clients more than insurance protection. IMG’s Global Concierge and Assistance Services offer the knowledge and information they need to keep them healthy and safe. Below is a list of services handled by a dedicated service team that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, exclusively for our Platinum members.*
- Dedicated Service Line: An international toll-free number accessible worldwide 24/7.
- Dedicated Claims Team: Provides members with expedited claims processing.
- Bag Tracking: Assistance in locating lost checked baggage and arranging the delivery of it to you anywhere in the world.
- Drug Translation Services: 24/7 online access that provides country specific brand names of common prescription and over-the-counter medications.
- Embassy & Consulate Referrals: Provides the location and contact information of the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
- Emergency Cash Transfers: Assists in arranging and obtaining cash transfers anywhere in the world.
- Emergency Message Relay: Relay messages to your family, friends and co-workers, helping you maintain contact during an emergency.
- Emergency Travel Arrangements: Assists in making the appropriate travel arrangements in the event you must interrupt your travel and return home.
- Legal Referrals: Provides the contact information for an attorney located in your country of travel.
- Lost Passport/Travel Documents Assistance: Assists in reporting, retrieval or replacement of lost or stolen travel documents.
- Prescription Drug Replacement Assistance: Assists in the replacement and shipment of lost or damaged medication.
- Pre-Trip Health and Safety Advisories: 24/7 online access to information concerning current passport and visa requirements; information regarding inoculations and vaccinations; and up-to-date travel safety advisories.
- Security Updates and Country Profiles: 24/7 online access to the latest advisories and travel warnings.
* Global Concierge and Assistance Services are additional services offered under the Platinum plan option. They are not insurance benefits.