Short-term adventure sports medical insurance
Click the image above to download the PDF Brochure
Designed for adventurous international travelers who intend to participate in the thrill of adventure sports and realize that their current medical plan does not cover certain hazardous sports and activities.
- Short-term travel medical insurance
- Coverage for individuals and dependents
- Two plan designs - one for U.S. citizens and one for non-U.S. citizens
- Maximum Limit $50,000
- Coverage for several adventure sport activities
- Coverage for a minimum of 30 days up to a maximum of six months
- Option to purchase in 15 day increments after one month is purchased
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- 24 hour secure access from anywhere in the world to manage your account at any time
Who the plan is designed for:
- International travelers who engage in adventure sports
You have enough to worry about when you're traveling. Don't let your medical coverage for sports activities be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two Patriot Adventure plans that offer a package of complete benefits available 24 hours a day. Patriot Adventure InternationalSM provides coverage for U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S., while Patriot Adventure AmericaSM provides coverage for non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country. Both plans are available for a minimum of 30 days up to a maximum of six months.
Additionally, the plans offer excellent benefits and services to meet your global needs. You have access to international, multilingual customer service centers, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24 hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment. You also have access to more than 17,000 providers when seeking treatment outside the U.S. using our International Provider AccessSM (IPA). You can also reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.