Global Impact. Global Careers.
Your Future Starts Here
At IMG, You'll Go Places
We understand the value of interns and the importance of an outstanding internship program. That's why IMG provides students the tools they need to succeed - here and beyond. Cultivate your passion, develop new skills and gain hands-on experience to take your career to the next level.
The Intern Experience
IMG is proud to offer students a gateway to launch their careers. Our internship program provides students of all backgrounds and disciplines the opportunity to sharpen their skills, while working for a global enterprise that impacts the lives of millions of people each day.
Through our 12-week internships, you will:
- Set goals at the beginning of your internship that support your career development
- Make meaningful contributions to your department
- Get a true understanding of the "real world"
- Gain valuable career insight from long-standing IMG employees and executives
IMG Intern Perks
At IMG, we know that the environment we work in is often just as important as the work we do. Because of this, IMG offers a number of work perks, including:
- Social outings (really, we go out together)
- Corporate volunteer opportunities
- "Lunch & Learns" with IMG executives
- On-site fitness facility and locker rooms
- Casual dress code (yes, jeans are acceptable)
- Treatment as a team member, not just an intern
- Frequent pitch-ins, lunch parties and company picnics
- The occasional office prank
Teams and Roles
- Marketing | During a Marketing internship, you will help support the deployment of Marketing and Communications deliverables with correspondence, content creation, data analysis, design and branding, and other activities.
- Human Resources | As a Human Resources intern, you will support internal company growth by developing and implementing employee engagement strategies, assisting with recruiting efforts, and designing and placing job advertisements.
- Sales | As an intern in Sales, you will support sales and business development activities, and ultimately help provide customers the Global Peace of Mind® that IMG is known for.
- Information Technology | As an IT intern, you will work with experienced professionals and gain extensive, real-world job experience. Day-to-day duties consist of remoting-in, on-site desktop, technical, and security support services.
- Legal | During a Legal internship, you will assist the department in numerous capacities, including reviewing existing and prospective contracts, licenses and registrations; examining fraud claims; observing litigation proceedings; and performing general office duties.
- Project Coordination | The Project Coordinator Intern will work on projects that impact the entire company. Duties include maintenance of project documentation, implementation plans and reports.
- Risk Management | As a Risk Management intern, you will help evaluate and mitigate company exposure by identifying emerging risks and finding ways to avoid or minimize their impact.
Summer Semester (Typically May-August)
Applications accepted January-March
Fall Semester (Typically August-November)
Applications accepted April-June
Spring Semester (Typically January-April)
Applications accepted August-October
Year-Round (Dates vary)
Applications accepted as positions are posted
IMG Intern Testimonial
Clay Holman, Risk Management Intern, Summer '15
"Interns at IMG have the best of both worlds. I was able to work on crucial projects that management used on a daily basis, and will continue to use even though I am no longer an intern with the company. I was able to gain incredible experience and do work that I enjoyed, but outside of work I also met a great group of other interns. We had the chance to socialize on a weekly basis and we even got to go on a couple of really cool events together, including a trip to King's Island at the end of the summer.
How to Apply
Please visit the Current Openings page for a list of available internships. If you have any questions about position descriptions or would like to be considered for future openings, feel free to contact us.
Fraudulent Employment Disclaimer
It has come to IMG’s attention that individuals misrepresenting themselves as IMG’s agents or representatives have offered fraudulent employment opportunities with the intent to steal personal information or solicit money from people wanting to work for us. Anyone can view our open positions at www.imglobal.com/careers - if a position is not advertised on that page, it is not a legitimate opening. Also, please keep in mind IMG would never ask a potential employee for money as a term of employment or to pay for application processing fees. If you receive a fraudulent employment request, save the message and send it to your local law enforcement agency and to us.