Choose the plan that meets your needs and spend more time enjoying your international experience not worrying about your insurance coverage.Find Your Plan
What type of coverage
do you need?
Temporary coverage for accidents, sicknesses, & emergency evacuations when visiting or traveling outside of your home country.
International Health Insurance
Annually renewable international private medical insurance coverage for expats and global citizens living or working internationally.
Coverage designed to protect you from financial losses should your trip be delayed, interrupted, or cancelled.
Meet your duty of care obligations with confidence, knowing your travelers are safe, healthy, and connected wherever they may be in the world.Show Services
What type of organization do you represent?
Medical & Travel
Your travelers can access 24/7 global support should they need medical attention, travel assistance, or medical transport services.
Global Workers' Compensation Case Management
Rest assured knowing you have an experienced team who is committed to reducing your costs, moving your files forward, and serving as an international resource for all your work injury claims.
Keep your travelers safe, no matter where they are, with real-time alerts and intelligence on safety, health, political, and other global risks.
You’ll have experts to guide you through all things related to your health care plan needs, from enrollment to claim reimbursement.
Temporary fixed coverage health insurance for non-U.S. residents
International travel can quickly turn into a frightening situation if you're not prepared for a medical emergency. Most travelers assume they will be covered by their standard medical plan, but that isn't always the case. While traditional plans may offer adequate domestic coverage, many are not designed for international travel. Without even realizing it, you may be putting your health at risk.
Don't let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. Travel with a Visitors Care® plan so you can spend more time enjoying your international experience and less time worrying about medical coverage.
Visitors Care is a fixed benefit plan for visitors traveling outside of their home country to the U.S. for a minimum of five days. To view additional visitor insurance plans with more benefits and higher maximum limits, check out How to Choose the Best Visitor Insurance Plan for You.
- Travel medical insurance for non-U.S. residents
- Renewable up to 24 months
- Deductible options from $0 to $100
- Maximum limits from $25,000 to $100,000
- Limited coverage for medical expenses
- Vacations / Holidays
- Visitors / Immigrants
- Employers / Business Travelers
The following conditions apply to all persons applying for and/or enrolling in this plan:
- This is travel insurance for non-U.S. residents traveling outside their home country.
Your satisfaction is very important to IMG. If you are not pleased with this product for any reason, you may submit a written request, prior to your effective date, for cancellation and refund of your premium. You may cancel your plan after your effective date if you do not have any claims filed with IMG, however, the following conditions will apply:
- You will be required to pay a $25 cancellation fee
- Premiums considered for refunds will be prorated
If you have filed claims, your premium is nonrefundable.
Renewal of Coverage
If your plan is purchased for a minimum of five days, coverage may be renewed (unless there is a break in coverage) for a total of up to two years. Renewals are available in whole month or daily increments and may be completed online. For each renewal of less than one month completed online, you will be charged an additional $5 processing fee. Each insured person must only satisfy one deductible and coinsurance within each 12 month coverage period. Please note: Renewal rates may differ from initial rates.
- Eligibility to purchase, extend or renew this product, or its terms and conditions, may be modified or amended based upon changes to applicable law, including the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
Conditions of Coverage
- Coverage and benefits are subject to the deductible and coinsurance, and all terms of the Certificate of Insurance and Master Policy
- Coverage under this plan is secondary to any other coverage
- Coverage and benefits are for medically necessary, usual, reasonable, and customary charges only
- Charges must be administered or ordered by a physician
- Charges must be incurred during the period of coverage or benefit period
- Claims must be presented to IMG for payment within ninety (90) days from the date the claim was incurred
Looking for a Provider?
Search our database for medical, dental, and other care providers.
"Although one hopes never to use travel insurance, IMG was a godsend throughout our ordeal. We couldn’t have done it without your continued assistance."Joan D. United States