IMGE Unveils New Web Site
(LONDON) – IMG Europe Ltd., an award winning leader in the international and expatriate insurance market, is proud to announce the launch of its new Web site redesign, www.imgeurope.co.uk. The redesign comes as part of a continued effort by IMG Europe’s parent company, International Medical Group®, Inc. (IMG®), to develop a more cohesive Web presence for its family of companies, while improving the overall user experience for visitors to its sites. The redesigned site offers a clean layout and intuitive navigation, as well as a host of client resources and company information.
“The launch of the new site is very exciting and we are pleased with the new look and feel,” said Carl Carter, Managing Director of IMG Europe. “We are continuously searching for ways to better serve our customers and to provide the highest level of international service. Part of providing award winning, industry leading service is giving your customers easy access to information, resources and the most current technology. Our hope is that the new site will do exactly that.”
A few of the new features include:
- Enhanced navigation that provides visitors quick access to information and resources on the site
- The ability to retrieve a free quote and securely purchase online
- Submenus of information that include frequently asked questions, a variety of insurance plan options and downloadable forms/brochures
- A newsroom that allows customers to stay up-to-date with company news
- A client resources section that allows visitors to search for providers, find important forms, view plan descriptions, update personal information and initiate precertification or renew coverage.
The launch of the new site coincides with the launch of an innovative new product offering from IMG Europe, GlobalFusion International Medical Insurance. GlobalFusion is a flexible international medical insurance plan that is available worldwide to expatriates and all eligible local nationals. The plan provides comprehensive, customisable international coverages suitable for individuals and families. The fully portable 24 hour cover can be tailored by applicants to accommodate a breadth of individualised needs. More information about this international medical insurance plan can be found at the newly redesigned site, www.imgeurope.co.uk.