iTI Launches New Website
(INDIANAPOLIS – JUNE 27, 2013) iTravelInsured®, Inc. (iTI®), a leader in the trip cancellation and travel insurance markets, today announced the launch of its redesigned website, www.itravelinsured.com. It is part of a continued effort by iTI’s parent company, International Medical Group®, Inc. (IMG®), to develop a more cohesive Web presence for its family of companies, while improving the overall user experience for visitors to its sites. The redesigned site offers a clean layout and intuitive navigation, a host of client resources, company information, and a wealth of travel insurance information.
“We are extremely pleased with the design and new features of the website,” said director of marketing at iTravelInsured, Bill Dismore. “We are continuously striving to improve our customers’ experiences and to provide them with the highest level of service. As a result, we’ve incorporated many of their suggestions to make the travel insurance transaction easy to navigate and fast to complete. We’ve also included many additional features that our customers can utilize to prepare for and enhance their travel experience.”
A few of the new site features include:
- Enhanced navigation that provides visitors quick access to information and travel-related resources
- Submenus of information that include frequently asked questions, a variety of insurance plan options and downloadable forms/brochures
- A newsroom that allows customers to stay up-to-date with company news
- A member area that allows travel agents to retrieve free quotes and securely request coverage for their clients, view training Webinars, update client information and more.
The launch of the redesigned site follows a major product overhaul that enhanced iTI’s identity as a premier provider of insurance programs for travelers. Late last year, the company re-organized its travel insurance programs into four broad categories: Leisure Travel, Student Travel, Lodging and Business Travel. Within each of these categories, travelers can request the travel protection options that suit their specific needs. Some of the benefits offered under these programs include:
- Trip cancellation protection in the event of a stolen passport or visa which prevents the insured from going on the trip;
- Trip cancellation protection for work reasons for key employees;
- Missed connection coverage because of common carrier delay;
- Trip cancellation due to a family member’s participation in an athletic championship event; and
- Coverage for theft of mobile business equipment.
About iTravelInsured, Inc.
iTI specializes in marketing, managing and servicing travel insurance programs and emergency travel assistance services designed specifically for the travel industry. iTI has been providing travel insurance and emergency assistance services all over the world for more than a decade. iTI is a wholly owned subsidiary of International Medical Group®, Inc. (IMG®), a worldwide leader in designing, distributing, and administering global medical insurance benefits. Insurance products are issued and underwritten by Sirius America Insurance Company.
For more information about iTI programs and complete details of coverage, please contact Agency Services at 1.866.347.6673, or visit www.itravelinsured.com.