1095-B Tax Forms Now Available for 2020
If you, your spouse, or your dependent(s) enrolled in coverage through IMG in 2020 that qualifies as minimum essential coverage under the Affordable Care Act, 1095-B tax forms are now available.
In compliance with IRS regulations for the 2020 tax year, 1095-B tax forms will not be mailed out this year – instead, they can be accessed electronically by following the steps below:
- Go to https://www.imglobal.com/member/plan-documents
- Enter your certificate number found on your IMG ID card
- Enter your date of birth
- Click Search
- If you have multiple policies with IMG, you will need select the appropriate plan (with a 2020 effective date) from the drop-down menu
- Scroll down to Personal Documents
- Next to the primary insured’s name, click PDF to open or save the form with your information on it, or select Email to enter an email address you wish to send the form to
*The primary insured’s 1095-B form will include information for spouse and dependents.
If you have any questions or concerns on how to download your 1095-B form or the information on your form is incorrect and needs to be updated, please contact IMG immediately via one of the methods provided below:
- Email: email@example.com
- USPS Mail:
International Medical Group, Attn: 1095 Request
PO Box 88509
Indianapolis, IN 46208-0509
- Phone: +1 (317) 655-4500
If you are unsure of whether you have a tax filing requirement or what to do once you have received the form, please refer to www.irs.gov for guidance.
It is our privilege to provide you with Global Peace of Mind®.