Patriot Multi-Trip Travel Medical Insurance
Annual multi-trip insurance plan for individuals, families and groups
Designed for those that take multiple trips throughout the year outside their home country. It offers the ease and convenience of purchasing a single annual plan at an affordable annual premium.
You have enough to worry about when you're traveling. Don't let your medical coverage be an uncertainty. IMG has developed two Patriot Multi-Trip plans that offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day. Patriot Multi-Trip International is a plan for U.S. citizens who take multiple trips annually outside the U.S. Patriot Multi-Trip America is a plan for non-U.S. citizens who take multiple trips annually outside of their home country, and/or country of citizenship. Both plans offer coverage for you, your spouse and/or children for each trip taken outside your home country and/or country of citizenship during a period of 12 months with renewability up to three years, in accordance with the terms of the Certificate of Insurance.
Additionally, the plans offer excellent benefits and services to meet your global travel needs. You have access to international, multilingual customer service representatives, claims administrators who process claims from all over the world, handling virtually every language and currency, and 24-hour access to highly qualified coordinators of emergency medical services and international treatment. You also have access to more than 17,000 providers using our International Provider AccessSM (IPA) seeking treatment outside the U.S. You can reduce your out-of-pocket costs when seeking treatment in the U.S. by locating providers through the independent Preferred Provider Organization.
- Annual multi-trip travel medical insurance for individuals, families and groups
- Deductible of $250
- Maximum limit of $1,000,000
- Coverage for multiple trips up to 30 or 45 days
- Flexibility to travel as many times per year
- Vacations / Holidays
- Visitors / Immigrants
- Employers / Business Travelers
Conditions of Coverage
- The Period of Coverage is for one year from the effective date of the Certificate of Coverage.
- Coverage and benefits are subject to the applicable deductible, coinsurance and the other terms and conditions contained in the complete Certificate of Insurance and Master Policy.
- Coverage under the Patriot Multi-Trip plan is secondary to any other coverage or contractual benefits.
- Coverage and benefits are for medically necessary, usual, reasonable and customary charges only. Benefits under the plan are available only for injuries and illnesses for which treatment is first obtained during the first 30 or 45 days of each trip.
- Charges must be administered or ordered by a physician.
- Charges must be incurred during the Period of Coverage.
- Claims must be presented to IMG for payment within ninety (90) days from the date the claim was incurred.
Renewal of Coverage
The Patriot Mult-Trip plans may be renewed (unless there is a break in coverage) in increments of 12 months up to a maximum total of thirty-six (36) continuous months. Any one Period of Coverage may not exceed 12 months. Please note: Renewal premium rates may differ from initial rates.
(U.S. citizens) You, your spouse and children are eligible for Patriot Multi-Trip International while traveling outside the United States if you: 1) are under the age of 76, 2) must currently have a domestic health insurance policy (either individual or group) and maintain this domestic coverage the entire time while covered under Patriot Multi-Trip plan, and 3) travel outside the United States frequently throughout the year.
(Non-U.S. citizens) You, your spouse and children are eligible for Patriot Multi-Trip America while traveling outside your home country if you: 1) are under the age of 76, 2) must currently have a domestic health insurance policy (either individual or group) and maintain this domestic coverage the entire time while covered under Patriot Multi-Trip plan and 3) travel outside your home country, and/or country of citizenship frequently throughout the year.
Your satisfaction is very important to IMG. If you are not pleased with this product for any reason, you may submit a written request, prior to your effective date, for cancellation and refund of your premium. You may cancel your plan after your effective date if you do not have any claims filed with IMG, however, the following conditions will apply: 1) you will be required to pay a $50 cancellation fee and 2) only full month premiums will be considered for refunds (e.g., if you choose to cancel your coverage two months and two weeks prior to the date your coverage ends, IMG will only consider the two full months for a refund). If you have filed claims, your premium is nonrefundable.