Choose the plan that meets your needs and spend more time enjoying your international experience not worrying about your insurance coverage.Find Your Plan
What type of coverage
do you need?
Temporary coverage for accidents, sicknesses, & emergency evacuations when visiting or traveling outside of your home country.
International Health Insurance
Annually renewable international private medical insurance coverage for expats and global citizens living or working internationally.
Coverage designed to protect you from financial losses should your trip be delayed, interrupted, or cancelled.
Meet your duty of care obligations with confidence, knowing your travelers are safe, healthy, and connected wherever they may be in the world.Show Services
What type of organization do you represent?
Medical & Travel
Your travelers can access 24/7 global support should they need medical attention, travel assistance, or medical transport services.
Global Workers' Compensation Case Management
Rest assured knowing you have an experienced team who is committed to reducing your costs, moving your files forward, and serving as an international resource for all your work injury claims.
Keep your travelers safe, no matter where they are, with real-time alerts and intelligence on safety, health, political, and other global risks.
You’ll have experts to guide you through all things related to your health care plan needs, from enrollment to claim reimbursement.
The Global Employer's Option - GEO Group
Worldwide employer-sponsored group health insurance
The Global Employer’s Option℠ (GEO) is a worldwide benefits program designed for groups of two or more internationally assigned employees.
In response to our global clients’ evolving needs, we have designed GEOSM Group, which offers a base plan and an alternative plan, plus additional coverage options. This customizable benefits package is specially designed for multinational employers seeking Global Peace of Mind® as their employees embark on their travels.
- Employer-sponsored group health insurance for internationally assigned employees
- Dental, disability and life insurance available
- Full group takeover and replacement provision
- Qualifies as Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC)
- Universal Rx pharmacy discount savings
- Optional telemedicine benefits for physical and mental health
- Employers / Business Travelers
- Expats / Global Citizens
Term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Available up to $250,000 per employee
- 10 or fewer IMG insured employees:
- $10,000 minimum required
- 11 or more IMG insured employees:
- No minimum required
- Group Life coverage automatically offers:
- Term Life Insurance Benefit
- Accidental Death Benefit
- Dismemberment Benefit
- Guarantee Issue amounts up to $100,000
- Additional underwriting for $100,001 - $250,000
- Group Life can be issued as a flat amount
(e.g. $50,000) or multiple of salary (e.g. 2 x salary)
- ADEA Reduction Schedule (Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967)
- Less than age 65: 100% of principal amount
- Ages 65-69: 35% reduction
- Ages 70-74: 55% reduction
- Ages 75-79: 70% reduction
- Age 80+: 80% reduction
Daily Indemnity Insurance
- Benefit offers $100 for every overnight of eligible inpatient hospitalization
- Cash benefit payable directly to the insured
- $25,000 lifetime maximum benefit
- Group Life Insurance required
Extensive Network Access
UnitedHealthcare provides travelers in the U.S. with direct access to one of the largest networks of providers in the U.S. that includes:
- Over 1.4M physicians
- 6,797 hospitals
- Over 45,000 clinics
- A streamlined claims process
- 1,800 convenience clinics
International Provider AccessSM
Travelers outside of the US can also enjoy access to quality healthcare worldwide with our proprietary IPA network that includes:
- Over 18,550 physicians and facilities
- Direct billing arrangements that minimize time and upfront expense
GEO Platinum USA Benefits Rider
This rider is available to U.S.-based employers that wish to provide enhanced benefits more in line with U.S.-style healthcare plans. The rider adds the following benefits:
- Unlimited lifetime maximum
- 100% coverage for eligible preventive services
- Extends dependent coverage up to age 26 provided dependent is not eligible under any other health care plan and a full-time student
- Waives pre-existing condition limitations on children under the age of 19
Emergency Travel Assistance
Even the smallest disruption can be an emergency when your group members are abroad. We offer a complete array of emergency travel assistance services so they can spend more time enjoying their international experience and spend less time worrying about the smaller issues. Some services provided include:
- Emergency travel arrangements
- Lost passport/travel documents assistance
- Lost luggage assistance
- Embassy or consulate referrals
- Emergency message relay
- Emergency prescription replacement
- Medical referrals
- 24-hour medical monitoring
- Emergency cash transfer and emergency translations
- Legal referrals
Optional Group Dental
Dental Plan Pays
Dental Plan Pays
Dental Plan Pays
|Class 1 Benefits|
|Diagnostic & Preventative Services||100%||100%||100%|
|Class 2 Benefits|
|Minor Restorative Services||80%||80%||80%|
|Class 3 Benefits|
|Major Restorative Services||50%||50%||50%|
|Classes 1, 2, 3: Maximum Benefit Per Person Per Calendar Year||$1,000||$1,000||$1,500|
|Class 1 Deductible||$0||$0||$0|
|Class 2, 3, 4 Deductible||$50||$50||$50|
|Maximum Deductibles Per Family||Up to 3||Up to 3||Up to 3|
|Class 4 Benefits|
|Orthodontia (to age 19)||Not covered||50%||50%|
|Maximum Benefit Per Person Per Lifetime||Not covered||$1,000||$1,500|
Looking for a Provider?
Search our database for medical, dental, and other care providers.
"Although one hopes never to use travel insurance, IMG was a godsend throughout our ordeal. We couldn’t have done it without your continued assistance."Joan D. United States