Visitors Protect Insurance
Temporary health insurance for individuals, families
International travel can become a scary situation if you’re not prepared for a medical emergency. Most travelers assume they’re already covered by their standard medical plan, but that isn’t always the case. While domestic plans provide sufficient coverage at home, most are not designed to provide the coverage and assistance required for international travel. Don’t let your medical coverage be an uncertainty.
The Visitors Protect plan is designed specifically for individuals and families traveling from their home country to the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. This temporary medical insurance includes coverage for pre-existing conditions, so you can spend more time enjoying your international experience—not worrying about your medical coverage.
- Coverage for Pre-Existing Conditions
- Coverages for inside the U.S., Canada and Mexico
- Short-term travel medical coverage
- Coverage for individuals, and their dependents
- Freedom to seek treatment with hospital or doctor of your choice